Saturday, June 18, 2005

Charlottesville Blogs

Waldo Jaquith has set up an aggregation of Charlottesville VA Blogs and has included me in the aggregation. You'll find my friend Erik Hatcher on that list also. He is the one who pointed out Waldo's aggregator after I whined that no one was commenting on my posts. Then he reminded me of the distributed dialog that happens with blogs and it is quite possible never to get any comments but to that doesn't mean you're not being read. Erik used to blog alot on his personal blog but now he is obsessed with Lucene and spends all his day keeping up his Lucene Blog. Thanks Erik and Thanks Waldo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to help, Tom.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on guys, remember real programmers program in binary.

Chris
another former MT employee